1. Highlighting the importance of electricity safety in generation, transmission and distribution of electric power system.
2. Identifying systems that can be used to protect people, electrical equipments and electrical installations in facilities against electricity risks that may arise in power supply system.
3. Identifying experiences of developed countries in issuing legislations and regulations that achieve safety in generation, transmission and distribution of electric power system.
4. Increasing awareness of and raising interest in electrical safety in general, and Identifying safety rules in the electric power supply facilities.
5. Introducing international and regional programs and mechanisms of conformity assessment, inspection and testing to achieve the best protection from electrical hazards in the elements of power supply system.
6. Highlighting the importance of regular and preventive maintenance in achieving safety in all parts of power supply system.
7. Creating a work environment that is safe of electrical hazards in generation, transmission and distribution electric power facilities.
8. Highlighting the importance of education and training on the level of high and middle management and employees working in power supply system.